1. The Risks – Know Them – Avoid Them
A comprehensive range of sound advice from Comparative Immunologist and Professor of Biology (specializing in Immunology) at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
2. THE SUICIDE OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY
The economy was always going to suffer immensely, but REOPENING EARLY is like committing suicide by running back into a burning building to get your wallet.
3. CDC finds 5,000 more deaths in NYC than official coronavirus toll
More than 24,000 people died in NYC between March 11 and May 2 than normally expected. Deaths are undercounted, not overcounted.
4. 64,000 Missing Deaths:
Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Outbreak
Again. More people have died from this than have been reported. Not the other way around
5. Six flaws in the arguments for reopening
Nobody is saying we can’t reopen. Now just isn’t the time.
6. As deaths mount, Trump tries to convince Americans it’s safe to inch back to normal
Hard sell with the White House a coronavirus hotspot…and HIS OWN DATA SAYS CASES ARE NOT GOING DOWN.
7. This Coronavirus ‘Alarmist’ Looks Pretty Good Right Now
Follow this man on Twitter. Or anywhere. It’s essential for a clear picture of the pandemic. Ridiculed as ALARMIST in January, he was right about everything.
8. The storm we can’t see: We haven’t even begun to grasp how much damage the pandemic will do
Did I mention the bad economic news? I wish I couldn’t agree with these assessments. I really do.
9. Trump says doing too much coronavirus testing makes the US ‘look bad’ as he pushes for the country to reopen
Just like letting that cruise ship dock in the U.S. back in March, Trump is more concerned about “appearances.” THIS is exactly why we are where we are right now.
10. Trump cheers on governors even as they ignore White House coronavirus guidelines in race to reopen
The same old, same old from Trump. Daily contradictions and confusion. Another reason. we are where we are right now.
11. No, You Should Not Have or Participate in a Coronavirus Party. Here’s What to Know About Herd Immunity
Hint: Rushing out into the newly “REOPENED” economy is kind of the same thing.
12. AN INTERVIEW WITH DR. ANTHONY FAUCI
A wide ranging interview. Also, somewhere in here WEAR A MASK WHEN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH PEOPLE IN PUBLIC!