WE’RE LEARNING A LOT ABOUT COVID19. UNFORTUNATELY, IT’S A MIXED BAG OF BAD NEWS AND SOME GOOD NEWS. ARM YOURSELF WITH SCIENCE AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS. DON’T LET A VOCAL MINORITY DICTATE YOUR RISKS.
1. Polling data proves the “no mask, no fear, reopen everything crowd is a minority.” Don’t let them influence your decisions. MAKE YOUR OWN BASED ON SCIENCE AND DATA.
2. Indoor restaurants are a bad idea : Even with 6ft distancing. Maybe outdoors with distancing is fine.
4. Crowded offices are a bad idea : Unless everyone is wearing a mask, and even then…not a great idea.
7. Combine the above for SCHOOL IS A BAD IDEA AND UNLIKELY TO WORK. This articles spells out in chilling and depressing detail how impossible it will be to maintain distancing, mask use and general school procedure without just abandoning all pretense of trying.
8. Distancing is a good idea: Still the best practical and realistic method of cutting down cases.
9. So is staying home as much as possible: The most effective if done right.
10. COVID19 may be even more infectious than previously thought making all of the above more important than ever.